1227 Walnut St., Windsor, CO 80550 | email@example.com | C: 970.531.3946
Articulate and talented communicator with proven ability to organize, prioritize and complete multiple critical tasks in high pressure situations. Accomplished manager, instructor, writer, analyst, networker and problem solver for both team and individual tasks. Consummate professional recognized for an innate attention to detail and inherent ability to think critically, recognize unorthodox solutions and implement corrective processes. Specific skills include:
Social Media Management
TOWN CRIER LLC – Owner 2016-present
Responsible for negotiating all new contracts for copy writing, editing, proofreading, social media management, process serving and other services offered by Town Crier.
GREELEY SPRADLEY BARR FORD LINCOLN – Internet Manager 2014 – 2016
Conducted first response and perpetual follow-up for all new internet leads, communicated promptly with customers, executed the internet sales process. During this period, Greeley Spradley Barr Ford was the fastest growing Ford dealership in Colorado and sold more new Fords in February 2015 than any dealership from north of Denver to South Dakota, a first for the dealership.
THE FIRING LINE – Host and producer 2014-2015
Generated content for weekly one-hour talk radio show on 1310 KFKA. Scheduled guests, outlined relevant topics and spoke coherently on complicated, nuanced subject matter within the areas of recreational firearms use and gun rights in the news.
BEAR ARMS LLC – Store Manager 2012 – 2014
Supervised all store activities including social media presence, advertising, networking, accounts payable, banking, personnel management, scheduling, inventory management and BATFE audits.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN COLLEGIAN – Opinion Editorial Columnist 2008 – 2012
Responsible for researching, writing, proofreading and editing original timely and relevant content once a week.
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE – Staff Sergeant 1997 – 2008
Built distinguished record of achievement and advancement through progressively responsible leadership positions. Worked on various bases in the United States and overseas. Security Clearance Level: Secret.
- Assistant Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge, Hill AFB, UT & Hanscom AFB, MA
○ Corresponded with and organized over 100 base agencies to ensure most efficient use of resources and instructors for over 6000 training slots annually.
○ Coordinated with over 50 separate base agencies to ensure the timely inspection, maintenance and necessary repair over 5000 firearms annually.
○ Customized and implemented lesson plans for instruction of safe handling of firearms to military personnel and civil servants.
○ Trained unit schedulers in procedures and protocol for scheduling and use of Security Forces Management Information System web module.
○ Maintained database of cradle-to-grave firearms parts and repair records.
Managed database of time-critical gauge and tool evaluation.
- Alarm/Security Response Team Leader, Warren AFB, WY – Responded to and immediately assessed nuclear facility alarm activations and conducted weekly facility inspections and alarm tests, responsible for 10 nuclear launch facilities each shift.
- Fire Team Leader, Ali Al Salem AB, Kuwait – Dispatched to any suspicious activity within the AASAB Area of Responsibility. Coordinated with multinational security team including British and Kuwaiti Air Force.
- Flight Security Controller, Warren AFB, WY – Coordinated armed response and assessment of nuclear facility alarm activations, liaison to local law enforcement during disaster response and security events, documented all Security Forces activities within flight area and ensured regulation adherence.
- Flight Security Controller, Clear AS, AK – Traffic control, alarm response, force protection and resource security for Clear Air Station.
COLORADO STATE UNIVERSITY – Fort Collins, CO
B.A., Journalism (Computer Mediated concentration)
B.A., Sociology (Criminal Justice concentration), Political Science (Minor)
COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF THE AIR FORCE – Hill Air Force Base, UT
A.S., Criminal Justice
Available upon request as well as writing samples.